We exist to develop a heart for God's Word, glorifying him by teaching the love and grace of Christ.
1. We envision a worship service that is Christ-centered and relevant in meeting the needs of our changing community.
2. We envision an encouraging full-time pastor with a teachable spirit, capable of leading with Godly wisdom using scriptural based teaching and preaching.
3. We envision a leadership and body who use their spiritual gifts for God's work and are commited to doors God opens.
4. We envision a facility plan that provides direction for meeting the physical and functional needs of our poeple completed within two years.
5. We envision relevant and expanding ministries that encompasses our ministry values, encourages and uplift the body of believers, and reach the unsaved.
Tyler Greathouse – Pastor
I am a husband to a wonderful wife (Amy) and have three beautiful daughters (Carissa, Abigail, and Joella). Growing up in NW Ohio, I developed a love for God and rural communities. After pursuing ministry education (BA in Pastoral - 2010, Moody Bible Institute; MDiv- 2015, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) in Chicago, IL, I accepted the call to serve as pastor of Carter Gospel Fellowship in May 2015 through the ministry of Rural Homes Missionary Association. Apart from ministry, I love to play music, hunt, fish, and be in the outdoors.
My Life Verse: “Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ. For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me.” (Colossians 1:28–29 ESV)
~ Mom's Morning ~
Feb. 14th @ 9:00 AM
- Sunday School -
10:00 AM on Sunday
- Worship Service -
11:00 AM on Sunday
- Youth Group -
6:30 PM on Wednesday
- Midweek Bible Study -
7:30 PM on Wednsday